[Jailbreak Tweak] SpeakEvents Brings Voice Alerts To iOS Devices
SpeakEvents brings voice alerts to iDevices, it will make your device speak so you will no longer need to manually check who is trying to reach you. It’s a good companion to Siri, but Siri is not one of the requirements.
- battery levels (when the battery is under 10% or charging)
- every new hour
- iMessage and SMS
- App Notifications
- works on every idevice running iOS 5+
- configurable options in settings
- automatic language detection
- support for multiple languages (en, de, pl, cz, es, ru, more to come)
- select apps for which to speak notifications
- allowed time range
- does not work in silent mode
- enable/disable reading of message bodies
This would definitely come in handy when driving, or multitasking. Although you can download this Cydia tweak for FREE you will need to purchase a license for a price of $1.99 AUD, which is approximately the same price in US dollars.